When a family member is unwell, we wish to help them in every way possible, be available hands-on, preferably without anyone's assistance. What we might not realize is that sometimes, it is good to hire a helping hand, professionally skilled, who'll be useful for both you and the patient. This is where Medfind can step in and provide a trained attendant, who will act as a caring shadow to the patient. With us, rest assured that your loved one will be well taken care of.
What does a Medfind Trained attendant do?
From day-to-day needs to basic medical care, a trained attendant will assist the patient at every step, as and when required. Among the many tasks that a trained attendant is equipped to perform, some of them include:
- Checking basic parameters of the body through medical equipment like blood pressure monitor, pulse oximeter, sugar check, etc.
- Personal grooming like dressing, assisting with toilet usage, etc.
- Basic wound management
- Use of alpha mattress to avoid bed sores
- Assistance while exercising, walking etc.
Not only physical comforts, a trained attendant also takes care of the emotional well-being of the patient as well, since a lot of patients are prone to depression after they're discharged from the hospital.
The requirements of all patients vary, which is why Medfind offers three different timing options for you to choose from:
- Day Attendant- 12 hours during the day
- Night Attendant- 12 hours during the night
- Full-time Attendant- 24 hours
A large team of caring male & female trained attendants awaits you at Medfind.
“My grandfather is suffering from paralysis from waist below for over a year now. He has been bedridden and requires assistance with almost every essential activity. We had been taking care of him at home, but after a few months, we realized that someone who's professionally trained can take care of him better. A family friend, whose grandmother was suffering from a similar condition, had hired a trained attendant from Medfind. They were extremely happy with the services and recommended it to us. We called Medfind and initiated the screening process of finding the right trained attendant. We found one in Rajesh. Rajesh has been attending to our grandfather for over 4 months now and he assists my grandfather with almost everything. We had initially taken Medfind’s service for 12 hours a day, but my grandfather insisted that we keep Rajesh for the entire day as he enjoyed his company. Rajesh has become like a family member now, and we'll forever be grateful to Medfind for providing him.”
An understanding of the latest medical equipment is a pre-requisite for any good attendant. The team of trained attendants at Medfind is equipped in handling blood pressure monitor, thermometer, IV stand, alpha mattress, electric bed, steamer among other equipments.
Who All Can Benefit?
You can benefit from Medfind trained attendant services if:
- A family member is bedridden and requires assistance with daily tasks
- A family member is old, needs assistance with daily tasks and requires company
- There's a new born baby and you need a helping hand in taking care of the baby
- A family member Is suffering from dementia or alzheimer's disease and needs to be watched
Related: Get a skilled nurse at home
Why MedFind's trained attendants?
- Selected after concrete background checks
- Ensure that the patient is healthy, both physically and emotionally
- Constantly in touch with a network of nurses and doctors for any kind of emergencies
- 3 different timing options to choose from
Have questions? Ask them now!